Jessica E Porter
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Model and Actress
After graduating at EPA Nottingham with a 3 year musical Theatre degree, Jessica left the UK to live in Spain as a Singer/Entertainer in Cala D'or for the summer of 2019, before returning home to begin gigging as a solo singer, in not only the North East, but throughout the UK. Just this year alone Jessica has toured with a Pop Band performing Covers of popular hits in various Holiday Parks from Scotland to Isle of Wight.
At the moment, between auditioning for West End and TV/Film roles, Jessica teaches Musical Theatre Workshops to Children, Models for local clothing and Beauty Brands, Performs as Leading Ladies in various Pantomime Productions and works in children's entertainment dressing up as characters for events.
- An extra in "Behind Her Eyes" Netflix
- Model for ASOS Martketplace store " The Daisy Chain Project"
- Backing Dancer at Royal Albert Hall (2017)
- Actress in "Maintenance Man" Music Video for Charlie Whyte
- "Vanessa" in In The Heights at Mansfield Palace Theatre.